Thursday, October 1, 2009

Moderation powers.... Activate!

Well, it's a sad day on this blog when I have to moderate comments. You may have noticed that I deleted a few yesterday, not because they made me mad, but because they made Julie mad. That's not ok with me.

Let it therefore be known that for the immediate future I reserve the right to remove any comment that I do not deem constructive. Who am I to make that decision? Well, it's my blog, see. If I decide I want to pick a day and only post pictures of my big toe with commentary in iambic pentameter, I can do that. (Actually, that would probably be funny. Maybe I should do that.)

Spritual Journal, entry 4:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

And please help me to get off my butt and write my thesis.

Thanks,
David

3 comments:

  1. This is a constructive comment.

    Do not delete me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blogtroversy and I missed it. Dang it!

    I, for one, read that post and thought it was hilarious. Esp. the part about the GRE and the subway. But, I have a dark and deviant soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read the big toe blog. Post soon. : )

    ReplyDelete